Hidden Objects: Mystery Society Crime Solving is an Android application that was published by Tamalaki on the Google Play Store Dec 21, 2014. It is available for Android users. Hidden Objects: Mystery Society Crime Solving is so well-liked that it has received over 5M downloads and counting. DesktopTwo's latest Hidden Objects: Mystery Society Crime Solving version is v5.22. The file size is 37.74 MB.
Who does not love mysteries and solving them is a unique interest? Hidden Objects: Mystery Society Crime Solving is a game that everyone wishes to play once. A game all about mysteries, crime, investigation, and detectives. In the game, a small group of detectives comes together to unravel and investigate the mystery and the crimes. The crime involves precious items being stolen and many other by the thieves. All you have to do is find hidden objects, use hints or special boosters in case of help, join a secret society and investigate a crime scene from all over Europe.
The game super easy and simple gameplay and can be played by anyone of any age group with tones of beautiful city levels and to search interesting items. The game is basically to find stolen items all over Europe like in Paris, London, Venice, Athens, Berlin, Istanbul, and more!
and solve various crime mysteries. The game is completely offline and can be played without any internet connection. You can play this game whenever you are bored or when you are traveling and have nothing to do.
Rewards & Bonuses
You can trade, interact and gain information with the colorful cast and also look out for precious items like jewels by image, word, outline, and many more. You can also earn 10 fun achievements and prove that you are the best and also send some amazing and exciting rewards, bonuses, boosters to your Facebook friends. You can also trade and earn amazing rewards in each city. Stuck while investigating and don’t know what to do? You can use the hints available to search for heirlooms.
You can use the pinch and zoom feature to find missing relics. Also, you can connect with other games like Blackstone for daily rewards and play some fun minigames which include solitaire, match puzzles, etc. Play and solve mini-puzzles and mini-game sand earn rewards, bonuses, and many more gifts.
From the makers of Relic Match 3: Jewel Mystery and Hidden Object: Blackstone Mysteries!
Hidden Objects: Mystery Society Crime Solving is a mystery crime-solving game in which you have to investigate and you are the detective. You have to unravel Europe’s most suspenseful mysteries and complete the quests in a city full of crime and suspense. Prove yourself by solving these crime mysteries and become the best detectives.
You can actually run Hidden Objects: Mystery Society Crime Solving for PC. However, emulator software must first be installed on your Windows/MAC. Before you install the emulator check the minimum system requirements and the recommended system requirements. These requirements may vary depending on the version of emulator you use. We recommend downloading the latest version. Below you will find three free Android emulators that we have shortlisted based on their popularity:
How to Install Hidden Objects: Mystery Society Crime Solving for PC
Check System Requirements
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7 and above.
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 4GB of RAM. (Note that having 4GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- Storage: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- OS: Microsoft Windows 10
- Processor: Intel or AMD Multi-Core Processor with Single Thread benchmark score > 1000.
- Graphics: Intel/Nvidia/ATI, Onboard or Discrete controller with benchmark score >= 750.
- Please ensure Virtualization is enabled on your PC/Laptop.
- RAM: 8GB or higher
- Storage: SSD (or Fusion/Hybrid Drives)
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts and related content.
Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- To start with, download Bluestacks from its official website. BluesStacks v 5 is available and is approximately 400 MB.
- Once the download is done, click on the Bluestacks set up file to install it on your Windows PC. Follow the prompts to install it.
- Next, open the emulator via the desktop shortcut, and then sign in to your Google account.
- Now go to Bluestacks and click the Google Play Store link.
- Hit the search bar in Google Play and search for Hidden Objects: Mystery Society Crime Solving.
- You can download Hidden Objects: Mystery Society Crime Solving directly from the Play Store. Click the Install option to complete the downloading.
Check System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, and DirectX 9.0c
- Processor: At least dual-core processor, both Intel, and AMD are OK
- Video: Supports Open GL 2.0 or above
- Memory: 1.5 GB RAM
- Operating System: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Processor: Multiple core processors which support VT-x or AMB-V Virtualization Technology, better performance with this function enabled
- Video: The higher performance, the better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
Storage: 1 GB available under installation path, 1.5GB available hard drive space
Internet: Broadband Internet connection
- NoxPlayer is available for download from the official website. The latest version of NoxPlayer is v 3, and it is around 600 MB.
- Install the emulator by following the instructions in the setup file. Follow the screen instructions to install NoxPlayer.
- After the installation process, launch the Nox Android emulator and log in using your Google account when it asks you.
- Click on the Google Play Store button and go to the search bar for Hidden Objects: Mystery Society Crime Solving. Once you have found Hidden Objects: Mystery Society Crime Solving, click the Install button.
- If you do not find Hidden Objects: Mystery Society Crime Solving on Google Play Store or if you want to skip logging in to Google, you can sideload APK(download the .APK file from this page and open it with NoxPlayer).
- Launch Hidden Objects: Mystery Society Crime Solving from home-screen and start playing it on PC right away
Check System Requirements
- 2 cores x86/x86_64 Processor (Intel or AMD CPU)
- WinXP SP3 / Win7 / Win8 / Win10 (Not recommended to run on Server/Enterprise)
- Latest Windows DirectX 11 / Graphics driver with OpenGL 2.0
- Hardware Virtualization Technology (Intel VT-x/AMD-V) shall be enabled in BIOS
- 2GB of RAM (4GB for x64 system)
- 5GB of hard disk free space
- OS: Microsoft Windows 10 with VT Enabled
- CPU: Single Thread PassMark score > 1500 (Intel/AMD Multi-Core).
- Graphics: Intel/Nvidia/ATI, Onboard or Discrete controller with PassMark score > 750.
- Latest Windows DirectX 11 / Graphics driver with OpenGL 4.5 or higher
- RAM: 8GB or higher
- HDD: SSD, 10GB of hard disk free space
- Internet: Broadband connection with low latency for FPS games
- Download MEmu Play from the official website. NoxPlayer version 7.5 is the latest.
- After the download has been completed, you will need to install the MEmu Emulator on your computer. Continue following the instructions on the screen and clicking the Next button until you reach the final step.
- You can now launch the MEmu Play Emulator by using the desktop shortcut. After you have completed the installation, it will prompt you to log in with your Google account.
- MEmu Play will prompt you to log in with your Google account. After you log in, MEmu Play will sync with your Google account. Launch the Google Play Store by clicking on the icon and search for Hidden Objects: Mystery Society Crime Solving.
- Once you have found Hidden Objects: Mystery Society Crime Solving in the search results, click on the Install button. You can also sideload APK(download the .APK file from this page and open it with MEmu) if you want to skip the above step.
- You're now ready to use Hidden Objects: Mystery Society Crime Solving on your computer
No matter which Android emulator is used, the steps to set up, configure, and run the Hidden Objects: Mystery Society Crime Solving application on your computer are the identical.