Mahjong Legend is an Android app developed and published by GB Games at Google Play Store on Nov 30, 2013 for Android users. Mahjong Legend is so popular that it has gained 1M installs so far and growing. DesktopTwo hosts the latest version, v1.4.9. It has 22.52 MB of file size.
Want to play something different or new? Mahjong legend is a completely new and interesting game which you should surely try if you are looking for something new. This is a classic Chinese game which is a free mahjong game. A simple and easy game that you can play whenever and wherever you want. All you have to do is remove all the playing tiles in the maximum time possible and try to achieve the highest points.
The main aim of this game is to remove as many tiles as possible in the fastest time. Along with this you also need to try to reach and make a high score. Now in this game, there are tiles with pictures on them and in total there are 43 different pictures. The tiles with pictures are to be paired & matched with the tile with the same picture. When they match, they will disappear so at the end you have to make sure to remove and match all the tiles on the screen. Once all the tiles disappear the game is over and you will receive stars.
Game Levels & Backgrounds
One of the astonishing features of this classic game is that it has over 1000+ game levels making you play continuously until you get addicted to it. Clear the tiles and complete the level. You can play this game with 8 different backgrounds and choose your favorite one.
The app is all about tiles and pictures on it. You have to clear all the tiles from the board and earn stars to complete the level. Now, the game also has 3 different beautiful tile art which you can select from for your tile to look.
The game also has controls that are easy and helpful. The game has a shuffle and a hint option using which you can shuffle your tiles and take hints when you can’t find your way out. It also has many other options like undo, autosave, auto-zoom, and block shadow.
A super addictive and unique game that can give your gaming experience a completely new horizon. The features of these games are also unique just like the game. Mahjong legend is easily available on google play store and iOS. You can also recommend your friends and family if you like this game and flaunt your achievements in front of them. Mahjong legends is a very challenging and interesting classic Chinese game that forces you to play again and again until you win.
Yes, Mahjong Legend can be run on a computer. But first, you'll need emulator software for Windows or MAC. You can get it free of charge. Before installing the emulator, make sure you check the system requirements. They may change depending on which version of the emulator you choose. We recommend that the emulator be downloaded in its latest version. Below you will find three free Android emulators that we have shortlisted based on their popularity:
How to Install Mahjong Legend for PC
Check System Requirements
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7 and above.
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 4GB of RAM. (Note that having 4GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- Storage: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- OS: Microsoft Windows 10
- Processor: Intel or AMD Multi-Core Processor with Single Thread benchmark score > 1000.
- Graphics: Intel/Nvidia/ATI, Onboard or Discrete controller with benchmark score >= 750.
- Please ensure Virtualization is enabled on your PC/Laptop.
- RAM: 8GB or higher
- Storage: SSD (or Fusion/Hybrid Drives)
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts and related content.
Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- Bluestacks is available for download from the official website. BluesStacks v 5 is available and is approximately 400 MB.
- Once the download has been completed, click on Bluestacks to install it. Follow the onscreen instructions and install it according to your specifications.
- The next step is to launch the emulator using the desktop shortcut and sign in using your Google account.
- Now, head over to Bluestacks home screen and click on the Google Play Store icon.
- Use Google Play's search bar to search for Mahjong Legend
- You can download Mahjong Legend directly from the Play Store. Click the Install option to complete the downloading.
Check System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, and DirectX 9.0c
- Processor: At least dual-core processor, both Intel, and AMD are OK
- Video: Supports Open GL 2.0 or above
- Memory: 1.5 GB RAM
- Operating System: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Processor: Multiple core processors which support VT-x or AMB-V Virtualization Technology, better performance with this function enabled
- Video: The higher performance, the better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
Storage: 1 GB available under installation path, 1.5GB available hard drive space
Internet: Broadband Internet connection
- NoxPlayer is available for download from the official website. NoxPlayer 3.0 is available. It is about 600 MB in size.
- Now install the emulator using the downloaded setup file. Follow the instructions on screen to install NoxPlayer.
- After installation, launch Nox Android emulator. If asked, log in to Google Account.
- To search Mahjong Legend, click on the Google Play Store icon. Once found, click on the Install button to install Mahjong Legend for PC.
- Sideload APK if Mahjong Legend doesn't appear in Google Play Store.
- Start Mahjong Legend right from your desktop and you can play it immediately on your PC.
Check System Requirements
- 2 cores x86/x86_64 Processor (Intel or AMD CPU)
- WinXP SP3 / Win7 / Win8 / Win10 (Not recommended to run on Server/Enterprise)
- Latest Windows DirectX 11 / Graphics driver with OpenGL 2.0
- Hardware Virtualization Technology (Intel VT-x/AMD-V) shall be enabled in BIOS
- 2GB of RAM (4GB for x64 system)
- 5GB of hard disk free space
- OS: Microsoft Windows 10 with VT Enabled
- CPU: Single Thread PassMark score > 1500 (Intel/AMD Multi-Core).
- Graphics: Intel/Nvidia/ATI, Onboard or Discrete controller with PassMark score > 750.
- Latest Windows DirectX 11 / Graphics driver with OpenGL 4.5 or higher
- RAM: 8GB or higher
- HDD: SSD, 10GB of hard disk free space
- Internet: Broadband connection with low latency for FPS games
- Download MEmu Play from the official website. NoxPlayer version 7.5 is the latest.
- When the download is finished, install MEmu on your PC. Follow the on-screen instructions and keep on clicking the Next button until the final step.
- Now, launch MEmu Play by opening the desktop shortcut. Once it is done, it will ask for you to log into your Google account.
- MEmu Play requires you to log on using your Google account. It will automatically sync your Google Account to MEmu Play when you log in. You can launch the Google Play Store from the icon by clicking on it and search Mahjong Legend.
- Once Mahjong Legend appears in your search results list, click the Install button. You can also sideload APK(download the .APK file from this page and open it with MEmu) if you want to skip the above step.
- Once Mahjong Legend is installed, you can use the app on your PC.
No matter which Android emulator you use, the steps for installing, configuring, and running Mahjong Legend on your PC are the exact same.