Spider Smasher Game is an Android app developed and published by BN Infotech at Google Play Store on Jun 30, 2017 for Android users. Spider Smasher Game is so well-liked that it has received over 10k downloads and counting. DesktopTwo currently hosts Spider Smasher Game Version 1.0. File size 6.99 MB.
How you ever played a game with spiders? No right! But after reading this you will surely have one to play!
An interesting and unique game called Spider Smasher Game with super-duper exciting features and dynamic gameplay. A game played with the magic of fingers. The game is to save and protect your home from the spiders as they grow bigger and bigger and are difficult to smash and also beware of the spider queen. Smash them before they invade your house. Spider Smasher offers excitement and fun in a simple game where you just have to squash the spiders with your fingers, the more you smash the more points you will get. You can easily find it on google play.
How to play?
Spider smasher is very easy to play and has an easy user interface. You just have to play with your fingers and make their movements as fast as you can. Just squash the spiders or bugs using your unlimited stamina and you don’t allow the ants to enter your house. You can also use the 5 doors as life throughout the game whenever you require. Don’t touch the Spider Queen and save your life.
The app has stunning and mind-blowing graphics with immersive CD quality audio which gives you a nice experience of the game. It is a super fun app when you are bored and can help you to pass your time. The intensity gets higher and higher from time to time the more you smash more will be the intensity. It has a special feature in its gameplay called the spider stomping action and has several types of spiders to crush. These spiders are realistic and eat your ants. Beware of the Spider Queen and don’t dare to squash them or else you will lose your lives. The in-game controls are also intuitive making it easy to play.
You can use bombs to blow the spiders up that you can earn along with points by smashing the spiders. This one type of easy, exciting, and stress-relieving arcade game is perfect for bathroom time pass. Before you play make your finger ready to smash all the spiders coming up. All you have to do is smash the maximum number of spiders and earn points. Make your finger movement faster to win and earn points, bonuses and rewards. Flaunt your spider-smashing power and grab as many points as you can and wow your friends with these achievements.
Yes, you can run Spider Smasher Game on PC, but first, you will need emulator software installed on your Windows or MAC, which you can download for free. Before you install the emulator check the minimum system requirements and the recommended system requirements. These requirements may vary depending on the version of emulator you use. It is recommended that you install the latest version. Below you will find three free Android emulators that we have shortlisted based on their popularity:
How to Install Spider Smasher Game for PC
Check System Requirements
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7 and above.
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 4GB of RAM. (Note that having 4GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- Storage: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- OS: Microsoft Windows 10
- Processor: Intel or AMD Multi-Core Processor with Single Thread benchmark score > 1000.
- Graphics: Intel/Nvidia/ATI, Onboard or Discrete controller with benchmark score >= 750.
- Please ensure Virtualization is enabled on your PC/Laptop.
- RAM: 8GB or higher
- Storage: SSD (or Fusion/Hybrid Drives)
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts and related content.
Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- Bluestacks is available for download from the official website. BluesStacks version 5 is now available. It is approximately 400MB.
- Once you've completed downloading, click on Bluestacks file to install the software on your Windows PC. Follow the instructions to install it.
- Next, launch the emulator by using the desktop shortcut. Sign in with your Google account.
- Go to Bluestacks home screen, and then click on the Google Play Store button.
- Hit the search bar in Google Play and search for Spider Smasher Game.
- Click the Install icon to install Spider Smasher Game in the Play Store. This completes the download of Spider Smasher Game on your PC.
Check System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, and DirectX 9.0c
- Processor: At least dual-core processor, both Intel, and AMD are OK
- Video: Supports Open GL 2.0 or above
- Memory: 1.5 GB RAM
- Operating System: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Processor: Multiple core processors which support VT-x or AMB-V Virtualization Technology, better performance with this function enabled
- Video: The higher performance, the better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
Storage: 1 GB available under installation path, 1.5GB available hard drive space
Internet: Broadband Internet connection
- NoxPlayer is available for download from the official website. NoxPlayer 3 is the most recent version and it measures approximately 600 MB.
- Now install the emulator using the downloaded setup file. Follow the instructions to install NoxPlayer on your laptop or computer.
- Start Nox Android emulator, and log in with Google when asked.
- Click on the Google Play Store button and go to the search bar for Spider Smasher Game. Once you have found Spider Smasher Game, click the Install button.
- If you do not find Spider Smasher Game on Google Play Store or if you want to skip logging in to Google, you can sideload APK(download the .APK file from this page and open it with NoxPlayer).
- Launch Spider Smasher Game from home-screen and start playing it on PC right away
Check System Requirements
- 2 cores x86/x86_64 Processor (Intel or AMD CPU)
- WinXP SP3 / Win7 / Win8 / Win10 (Not recommended to run on Server/Enterprise)
- Latest Windows DirectX 11 / Graphics driver with OpenGL 2.0
- Hardware Virtualization Technology (Intel VT-x/AMD-V) shall be enabled in BIOS
- 2GB of RAM (4GB for x64 system)
- 5GB of hard disk free space
- OS: Microsoft Windows 10 with VT Enabled
- CPU: Single Thread PassMark score > 1500 (Intel/AMD Multi-Core).
- Graphics: Intel/Nvidia/ATI, Onboard or Discrete controller with PassMark score > 750.
- Latest Windows DirectX 11 / Graphics driver with OpenGL 4.5 or higher
- RAM: 8GB or higher
- HDD: SSD, 10GB of hard disk free space
- Internet: Broadband connection with low latency for FPS games
- Download MEmu Play from the official website. NoxPlayer Version 7.5 has been released.
- After the download has been completed, you will need to install the MEmu Emulator on your computer. Follow the prompts and click the Next button to continue until the last step.
- Next, use the desktop shortcut to find the MEmu Play emulator. Launch it. Once done, it will ask you to log in using your Google account, proceed with the same.
- MEmu Play requires you to log on using your Google account. It will automatically sync your Google Account to MEmu Play when you log in. Open the Google Play Store by clicking the icon, and search for Spider Smasher Game.
- After you've found Spider Smasher Game among the search results, click the Install button. If you don't want to go through the above steps, sideload APK (download the .APK from this page and then open it with MEmu).
- Once Spider Smasher Game is installed, you can use the app on your PC.
No matter which Android emulator you use, the steps for installing, configuring, and running Spider Smasher Game on your PC are the exact same.