Angry Granny: Racing Car is an Android app developed by BuffaloStudio. It was released at Google Play Store on Mar 1, 2019, for Android users. Angry Granny: Racing Car is so popular that it has gained 1k installs so far and growing. DesktopTwo has the latest version of Angry Granny: Racing Car v 1.0, which is 28.81 MB in size.
From the Angry Gran series, here is the newest award-winning game Angry Granny: Racing Car. A game that will ride you through some of the wackiest and craziest worlds with Angry Gran sporting on some of the craziest vehicles. A game based on the funniest skills-based racing game which you will ever find. A game easy to play, set up, and download and can be played offline with any internet connection. The game has the weirdest features making it the funniest and weirdest racing game that you can play.
This game has some of the weirdest cars on which you can get your hands. Each vehicle has a different physics-based driving experience which enhances the probability of achieving the desired functions. You have a variety of vehicles from which you can choose to race and complete the levels with angry granny.
The game revolves over the wackiest worlds which you can race through along with angry granny. The tracks are adventurous where you will jump, bounce, cruise, and flip. Help Angry granny clear the toughest hills in these crazy worlds.
The game has so many new upgrades like you can boost your vehicle’s power by using your hard-earned coins or supercharge your vehicles so that you can racing through the tracks without any hurdles. Update your gameplay along with the new upgrades coming.
Each game has its perks. This game offers different perks for all your problems like if you feel that you are not able to grab enough coins, you run out of fuel so fast, keep hitting your head or feel that you need something to get through the level. The game has perks for everything you want.
Every game has some wacky tricks to achieve maximum points. This game also has some tricks which will help you perform some crazy stunts on the deepest valleys and steepest hills. Master these tricks to grab maximum points and clear all the levels to become the ultimate racer.
Take the benefits of all these features and race through different terrains and experience some adventurous rides with this hill climb racer. Race over addictive tracks with Angry Granny and earn points and rewards. A game for all the racers out there who are looking for something weird and fun, which is the next level from all the other racing games. Join Angry granny and feel the thrill and craziness with her in this game.
Yes, you can run Angry Granny: Racing Car on PC, but first, you will need emulator software installed on your Windows or MAC, which you can download for free. Before installing the emulator make sure to check the minimum and recommended system requirements in order to run it smoothly. They can change depending on what version of the emulator is used. It is recommended that you install the latest version. Here's a list of three Android emulators, which we have chosen based on their popularity.
How to Install Angry Granny: Racing Car for PC
Check System Requirements
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7 and above.
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 4GB of RAM. (Note that having 4GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- Storage: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- OS: Microsoft Windows 10
- Processor: Intel or AMD Multi-Core Processor with Single Thread benchmark score > 1000.
- Graphics: Intel/Nvidia/ATI, Onboard or Discrete controller with benchmark score >= 750.
- Please ensure Virtualization is enabled on your PC/Laptop.
- RAM: 8GB or higher
- Storage: SSD (or Fusion/Hybrid Drives)
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts and related content.
Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- Bluestacks comes as a free download. The latest version of BluesStacks is v 5, and it is around 400 MB.
- Once you have completed the download, click the Bluestacks Setup file to install it on Windows. Follow the onscreen instructions and install it according to your specifications.
- Next, you will need to launch the emulator from the desktop shortcut. Then sign in with your Google Account.
- Go to Bluestacks home screen, and then click on the Google Play Store button.
- Google Play offers a search feature that will allow you to search the term Angry Granny: Racing Car.
- Install Angry Granny: Racing Car from the Play Store by clicking the Install option, which completes downloading of Angry Granny: Racing Car on PC.
Check System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, and DirectX 9.0c
- Processor: At least dual-core processor, both Intel, and AMD are OK
- Video: Supports Open GL 2.0 or above
- Memory: 1.5 GB RAM
- Operating System: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Processor: Multiple core processors which support VT-x or AMB-V Virtualization Technology, better performance with this function enabled
- Video: The higher performance, the better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
Storage: 1 GB available under installation path, 1.5GB available hard drive space
Internet: Broadband Internet connection
- NoxPlayer may be downloaded directly from the website. NoxPlayer v 3 is available and is approximately 600 MB.
- Install the emulator by following the instructions in the setup file. Just go through the on-screen instructions and install NoxPlayer on your computer or laptop.
- Start the Nox Android emulator after the installation is complete. Log in to your Google account whenever it asks.
- Click on Google Play Store and navigate to the search box to search Angry Granny: Racing Car. Once you have found Angry Granny: Racing Car, click the Install button.
- If you do not find Angry Granny: Racing Car on Google Play Store or if you want to skip logging in to Google, you can sideload APK(download the .APK file from this page and open it with NoxPlayer).
- Launch Angry Granny: Racing Car from home-screen and start playing it on PC right away
Check System Requirements
- 2 cores x86/x86_64 Processor (Intel or AMD CPU)
- WinXP SP3 / Win7 / Win8 / Win10 (Not recommended to run on Server/Enterprise)
- Latest Windows DirectX 11 / Graphics driver with OpenGL 2.0
- Hardware Virtualization Technology (Intel VT-x/AMD-V) shall be enabled in BIOS
- 2GB of RAM (4GB for x64 system)
- 5GB of hard disk free space
- OS: Microsoft Windows 10 with VT Enabled
- CPU: Single Thread PassMark score > 1500 (Intel/AMD Multi-Core).
- Graphics: Intel/Nvidia/ATI, Onboard or Discrete controller with PassMark score > 750.
- Latest Windows DirectX 11 / Graphics driver with OpenGL 4.5 or higher
- RAM: 8GB or higher
- HDD: SSD, 10GB of hard disk free space
- Internet: Broadband connection with low latency for FPS games
- MEmu Play can be downloaded directly from the website. NoxPlayer Version 7.5 has been released.
- When the download is finished, install MEmu on your PC. Follow the prompts and click the Next button to continue until the last step.
- Now, using the desktop shortcut, look for the MEmu Play emulator and launch it. Once the launch is complete, it will ask to log in with Google.
- MEmu Play will ask for your Google account to log in. When you log in, it will sync your Google account to MEmu Play. Open the Google Play Store by clicking the icon, and search for Angry Granny: Racing Car.
- After you've found Angry Granny: Racing Car among the search results, click the Install button. If you don't want to go through the above steps, sideload APK (download the .APK from this page and then open it with MEmu).
- Once Angry Granny: Racing Car is installed, you can use the app on your PC.
No matter which Android emulator you use, the steps for installing, configuring, and running Angry Granny: Racing Car on your PC are the exact same.