Village Life: Love & Babies is an Android application that was published by Playdemic on the Google Play Store Apr 3, 2014. It is available for Android users. Village Life: Love & Babies is so popular that it has gained 5M installs so far and growing. DesktopTwo currently hosts Village Life: Love & Babies Version 241.0.5.270.0. File size 16.94 MB.
Looking for some games to keep your kids busy? A classic game for girls who love to build houses and do all the house chores. This is a type of simulation game where you can build your village, help the community by gathering resources by doing fishing, farming, etc. This game aims to show the importance to start a family and raise them by thriving with different activities. Use some planning and strategical skills so that the villagers can have a healthy and happy life with their families.
What can you do with this app?
Build a village
The app has some interesting features where you can guide your villagers through life from babies to adulthood. Help them start and raise a family and find food, toys for their babies, craft tools, buildings to earn a living and run their families and find new lands to expand their village.
You can learn new skills like fishing, farming, gardening, etc. and pass them on to future generations to have a secure future. They can also learn to use craft tools for building houses and a variety of other purposes. The villagers can also craft toys, gather food for survival. The game also has crafted stories so that you make the game livelier and more interesting.
Date, Marry, and Raise
The best part of this game is that it helps your village people find love and even set updates with other villagers so that they can make love and find someone suitable as their life partner. They can get married, have lots of babies and name them according to your wish. The game allows you to expand and raise new families and their legacies over the generations. You can also set up your tribe and find exciting new lands to live in.
Impress your friends by flaunting your beautiful village. You can also craft toys and stuff for the children of your village. An interesting game with which you can learn to raise a family and get to know what all it takes to keep a family healthy. And there is more, you can enjoy some exciting crafted stories in the game which has some amazing fresh twists and turns in the lives of the villagers. So, an exciting game with so many features which you can use to make your village. Join 15 million other people and make your own village and form your families, babies full of fun, love, and laughter.
You can indeed run Village Life: Love & Babies from a PC. But you first need emulator software. Before installing the emulator you should review the recommended and minimum system requirements. These may differ depending on the version you choose. We recommend that the emulator be downloaded in its latest version. You will find below three Android emulators free of charge that we selected based upon their popularity.
How to Install Village Life: Love & Babies for PC
Check System Requirements
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7 and above.
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 4GB of RAM. (Note that having 4GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- Storage: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- OS: Microsoft Windows 10
- Processor: Intel or AMD Multi-Core Processor with Single Thread benchmark score > 1000.
- Graphics: Intel/Nvidia/ATI, Onboard or Discrete controller with benchmark score >= 750.
- Please ensure Virtualization is enabled on your PC/Laptop.
- RAM: 8GB or higher
- Storage: SSD (or Fusion/Hybrid Drives)
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts and related content.
Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- Bluestacks comes as a free download. BluesStacks version 5 is now available. It is approximately 400MB.
- Once the download is done, click on the Bluestacks set up file to install it on your Windows PC. Follow the onscreen instructions and install it according to your specifications.
- Next, use the desktop shortcut to launch emulator and sign in with Google.
- Now, head over to Bluestacks home screen and click on the Google Play Store icon.
- Search for Village Life: Love & Babies by hitting the Google Play search button
- Install Village Life: Love & Babies from the Play Store by clicking the Install option, which completes downloading of Village Life: Love & Babies on PC.
Check System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, and DirectX 9.0c
- Processor: At least dual-core processor, both Intel, and AMD are OK
- Video: Supports Open GL 2.0 or above
- Memory: 1.5 GB RAM
- Operating System: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Processor: Multiple core processors which support VT-x or AMB-V Virtualization Technology, better performance with this function enabled
- Video: The higher performance, the better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
Storage: 1 GB available under installation path, 1.5GB available hard drive space
Internet: Broadband Internet connection
- Download NoxPlayer from the official website. NoxPlayer 3 is the most recent version and it measures approximately 600 MB.
- Install the emulator by following the instructions in the setup file. Just go through the on-screen instructions and install NoxPlayer on your computer or laptop.
- Once the installation has been completed, launch Nox Android emulator. When asked, log in with your Google account.
- To search Village Life: Love & Babies, click on the Google Play Store icon. Click on the Install button once Village Life: Love & Babies has been found.
- If you do not find Village Life: Love & Babies on Google Play Store or if you want to skip logging in to Google, you can sideload APK(download the .APK file from this page and open it with NoxPlayer).
- Start Village Life: Love & Babies on your home screen and get started right away on your PC
Check System Requirements
- 2 cores x86/x86_64 Processor (Intel or AMD CPU)
- WinXP SP3 / Win7 / Win8 / Win10 (Not recommended to run on Server/Enterprise)
- Latest Windows DirectX 11 / Graphics driver with OpenGL 2.0
- Hardware Virtualization Technology (Intel VT-x/AMD-V) shall be enabled in BIOS
- 2GB of RAM (4GB for x64 system)
- 5GB of hard disk free space
- OS: Microsoft Windows 10 with VT Enabled
- CPU: Single Thread PassMark score > 1500 (Intel/AMD Multi-Core).
- Graphics: Intel/Nvidia/ATI, Onboard or Discrete controller with PassMark score > 750.
- Latest Windows DirectX 11 / Graphics driver with OpenGL 4.5 or higher
- RAM: 8GB or higher
- HDD: SSD, 10GB of hard disk free space
- Internet: Broadband connection with low latency for FPS games
- MEmuPlay is available on the official website. NoxPlayer version 7.5 is the latest.
- After the download has been completed, you will need to install the MEmu Emulator on your computer. Follow the onscreen instructions, and then click the Next button until you get to the final step.
- Use the desktop shortcut to search for the MEmu Play emulator. Click on it and launch it. Once it is done, it will ask for you to log into your Google account.
- MEmu Play asks you to log into MEmu Play using your Google Account. When you log in, it will sync your Google account to MEmu Play. Click on the icon to launch the Google Play Store and search for Village Life: Love & Babies.
- Once Village Life: Love & Babies appears in your search results list, click the Install button. If you don't want to go through the above steps, sideload APK (download the .APK from this page and then open it with MEmu).
- After the installation of Village Life: Love & Babies, you're all set to use the app on PC
The steps to install, configure and run Village Life: Love & Babies on PC, regardless of the Android emulator that you choose, are the same.