GOM Player, an Android app created by GOM & Company and published on Sep 16, 2015 at Google Play Store for Android users. GOM Player is so popular, it has already received 1M installations and growing. DesktopTwo's latest GOM Player version is v1.4.3. The file size is 28.44 MB.
Looking for a video player which is easy and convenient? GOM player is a no.1 video player which is an easy and convenient to use player. The app supports all basic functions like non-coding, finger gesture, light control, speed control, subtitle management, etc. A free video player for mobiles just like GOM Media Player. GOM Player has a convenient UI that consists of intuitive screen options and sliding options making it user-friendly.
GOM Player has a bunch of non-encoded video files which can be played (including mp4). You can also control the section movement and light by managing the brightness. This media player can be used offline without any internet connection making it very easy to access anywhere.
Manage your favorite videos
You can manage the videos you love and you can find them right away on your favorites playlist in the menu. You can also store them in my storage option in the player. Store all your favorite videos in one playlist so that you can stream them whenever you wish to see them.
Connect to clouds
GOM Player can be connected to Dropbox, Google Drive, and One Drive. It is not limited to this you can also connect it to WebDAV, FTP. Once you connect with these clouds, you can easily stream videos that are present in your clouds. You can store and stream high-quality videos just from your clouds into the GOM player.
The GOM player allows you to manage your screen and the speed of the videos too using touch gestures. Also, the app gives free encoding playback. You can also turn the subtitles on or off whenever you need. You can also stream any video just by pasting its URL in the network stream option making it easier for you to watch the videos you love.
What else? GOM Player also allows you to play 360 videos using the VR theater Mode giving you a super dynamic experience and you can also take a screenshot of the screen while the video is being played. The player also supports the sleep timer function so that you can stop the video from the part where you fell asleep. It has so many other advanced settings too. The app is completely free and is easily available in the Google play store. A media player for those who love making memories and refresh them whenever they want.
Yes, GOM Player can be run on a computer. But first, you'll need emulator software for Windows or MAC. You can get it free of charge. Before you install the emulator, check out the minimum and recommended system requirements to run it seamlessly. They can change depending on what version of the emulator is used. We recommend that the emulator be downloaded in its latest version. Below you will find three free Android emulators that we have shortlisted based on their popularity:
How to Install GOM Player for PC
Check System Requirements
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7 and above.
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 4GB of RAM. (Note that having 4GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- Storage: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- OS: Microsoft Windows 10
- Processor: Intel or AMD Multi-Core Processor with Single Thread benchmark score > 1000.
- Graphics: Intel/Nvidia/ATI, Onboard or Discrete controller with benchmark score >= 750.
- Please ensure Virtualization is enabled on your PC/Laptop.
- RAM: 8GB or higher
- Storage: SSD (or Fusion/Hybrid Drives)
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts and related content.
Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- Bluestacks is available for download from the official website. BluesStacks v 5 is available and is approximately 400 MB.
- Once you've completed downloading, click on Bluestacks file to install the software on your Windows PC. Follow the instructions on screen to install it.
- Next, you will need to launch the emulator from the desktop shortcut. Then sign in with your Google Account.
- Now, head over to Bluestacks home screen and click on the Google Play Store icon.
- Google Play offers a search feature that will allow you to search the term GOM Player.
- Install GOM Player from the Play Store by clicking the Install option, which completes downloading of GOM Player on PC.
Check System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, and DirectX 9.0c
- Processor: At least dual-core processor, both Intel, and AMD are OK
- Video: Supports Open GL 2.0 or above
- Memory: 1.5 GB RAM
- Operating System: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Processor: Multiple core processors which support VT-x or AMB-V Virtualization Technology, better performance with this function enabled
- Video: The higher performance, the better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
Storage: 1 GB available under installation path, 1.5GB available hard drive space
Internet: Broadband Internet connection
- Download NoxPlayer from the official website. The latest version of NoxPlayer is v 3, and it is around 600 MB.
- Install the emulator by following the instructions in the setup file. Just go through the on-screen instructions and install NoxPlayer on your computer or laptop.
- After installation, launch Nox Android emulator. If asked, log in to Google Account.
- Click on the Google Play Store symbol and then head to the search bar to find GOM Player. Click the Install button to download GOM Player on your PC.
- Sideload APK is a way to get GOM Player from Google Play Store.
- Start GOM Player on your home screen and get started right away on your PC
Check System Requirements
- 2 cores x86/x86_64 Processor (Intel or AMD CPU)
- WinXP SP3 / Win7 / Win8 / Win10 (Not recommended to run on Server/Enterprise)
- Latest Windows DirectX 11 / Graphics driver with OpenGL 2.0
- Hardware Virtualization Technology (Intel VT-x/AMD-V) shall be enabled in BIOS
- 2GB of RAM (4GB for x64 system)
- 5GB of hard disk free space
- OS: Microsoft Windows 10 with VT Enabled
- CPU: Single Thread PassMark score > 1500 (Intel/AMD Multi-Core).
- Graphics: Intel/Nvidia/ATI, Onboard or Discrete controller with PassMark score > 750.
- Latest Windows DirectX 11 / Graphics driver with OpenGL 4.5 or higher
- RAM: 8GB or higher
- HDD: SSD, 10GB of hard disk free space
- Internet: Broadband connection with low latency for FPS games
- MEmuPlay can be downloaded from the official website. NoxPlayer v 7.5 is now available.
- When the download is completed, install the MEmu emulator on your PC. Continue following the instructions on the screen and clicking the Next button until you reach the final step.
- Now, launch MEmu Play by opening the desktop shortcut. Once you're done, you will be asked to log in using Google.
- MEmu Play will prompt you to log in with your Google account. Once you log in, MEmu Play will sync to your Google account. Open the Google Play Store by clicking the icon, and search for GOM Player.
- After you've found GOM Player among the search results, click the Install button. Sideloading APK is also possible (download the .APK file here and open it using MEmu), if you prefer to skip this step.
- Once GOM Player is installed, you can use the app on your PC.
The steps to install, configure and run GOM Player on PC, regardless of the Android emulator that you choose, are the same.