Hearts Card Classic is an Android app published by Games By Post at Google Play Store, May 15, 2018. This app is for Android users. Hearts Card Classic has been downloaded over 10k times and continues to grow. DesktopTwo has the latest version of Hearts Card Classic v 1.5, which is 9.11 MB in size.
Glad you clicked on the link if you were looking for a classic card game review! Here is what we have to say for Heart Card Classic.
Hearts Card classic is a super eye-catching and easy play game that requires all your luck, competitive spirit, and strategical skills. The game is played between 4 players and each has been given a randomly picked set of cards out of which they have to input 3 cards simultaneously to play.
This game is all about luck and measures your intelligence and competitiveness. By playing in various difficulty levels, you can ace this game and no one can beat you once you become a pro.
The cards in this game are distributed randomly to all the players and people whose strategy and luck work to win the point. You can also use the hint button if you are confused or you don’t know what to do next. It helps you handle the situation and prepare you for any such situation in the future.
So what is the difference between an easy, difficult, and pro player?
It is the way the computer player deal with the cards they get. The way they use their mind and form a strategy so that they get a point is what makes them a pro players. You can become a pro player just by trying and playing all the difficulty levels and earning points out of them.
This game also shows you your game statistics which consists of your wins, losses, and moon shots. These statistics help you see yourself improving over time, realize mistakes, and avoid them in future games.
The game also has a variety of board themes and card-back colors from which you can choose the one most suitable to you. The game has 6 different board colors and 3 different and colorful card backs. These themes and card backs make your game look more interesting and colorful. You can also input a losing score from 50 to 500.
A classic card game that has interesting and fun gameplay and can be played in 3 different difficulty levels making it more competitive and fun-worthy. You can play and compete in all the levels and master them to become a Hearts Pro. A power-packed game for all card game lovers!
You can actually run Hearts Card Classic for PC. However, emulator software must first be installed on your Windows/MAC. Before you install the emulator check the minimum system requirements and the recommended system requirements. They may change depending on which version of the emulator you choose. We recommend you download the latest version of the emulator. You will find below three Android emulators free of charge that we selected based upon their popularity.
How to Install Hearts Card Classic for PC
Check System Requirements
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7 and above.
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 4GB of RAM. (Note that having 4GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- Storage: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- OS: Microsoft Windows 10
- Processor: Intel or AMD Multi-Core Processor with Single Thread benchmark score > 1000.
- Graphics: Intel/Nvidia/ATI, Onboard or Discrete controller with benchmark score >= 750.
- Please ensure Virtualization is enabled on your PC/Laptop.
- RAM: 8GB or higher
- Storage: SSD (or Fusion/Hybrid Drives)
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts and related content.
Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- Bluestacks is available for download from the official website. BluesStacks 5 is the latest version and is about 400 MB.
- Once you have completed the download, click the Bluestacks Setup file to install it on Windows. Follow the instructions to install it.
- Next, use the desktop shortcut to launch emulator and sign in with Google.
- Go to Bluestacks home screen, and then click on the Google Play Store button.
- Search for Hearts Card Classic by hitting the Google Play search button
- Click the Install icon to install Hearts Card Classic in the Play Store. This completes the download of Hearts Card Classic on your PC.
Check System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, and DirectX 9.0c
- Processor: At least dual-core processor, both Intel, and AMD are OK
- Video: Supports Open GL 2.0 or above
- Memory: 1.5 GB RAM
- Operating System: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Processor: Multiple core processors which support VT-x or AMB-V Virtualization Technology, better performance with this function enabled
- Video: The higher performance, the better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
Storage: 1 GB available under installation path, 1.5GB available hard drive space
Internet: Broadband Internet connection
- NoxPlayer may be downloaded directly from the website. NoxPlayer 3 is the most recent version and it measures approximately 600 MB.
- Now, download the setup file and install the emulator. Just go through the on-screen instructions and install NoxPlayer on your computer or laptop.
- Start Nox Android emulator, and log in with Google when asked.
- Click on Google Play Store and navigate to the search box to search Hearts Card Classic. Click on the Install button once Hearts Card Classic has been found.
- Sideload APK if Hearts Card Classic doesn't appear in Google Play Store.
- Start Hearts Card Classic right away from your homescreen.
Check System Requirements
- 2 cores x86/x86_64 Processor (Intel or AMD CPU)
- WinXP SP3 / Win7 / Win8 / Win10 (Not recommended to run on Server/Enterprise)
- Latest Windows DirectX 11 / Graphics driver with OpenGL 2.0
- Hardware Virtualization Technology (Intel VT-x/AMD-V) shall be enabled in BIOS
- 2GB of RAM (4GB for x64 system)
- 5GB of hard disk free space
- OS: Microsoft Windows 10 with VT Enabled
- CPU: Single Thread PassMark score > 1500 (Intel/AMD Multi-Core).
- Graphics: Intel/Nvidia/ATI, Onboard or Discrete controller with PassMark score > 750.
- Latest Windows DirectX 11 / Graphics driver with OpenGL 4.5 or higher
- RAM: 8GB or higher
- HDD: SSD, 10GB of hard disk free space
- Internet: Broadband connection with low latency for FPS games
- MEmuPlay can be downloaded from the official website. NoxPlayer Version 7.5 has been released.
- After downloading is complete, install MEmu emulator to your PC. Follow the on-screen instructions and keep on clicking the Next button until the final step.
- Now, using the desktop shortcut, look for the MEmu Play emulator and launch it. Once done, it will ask you to log in using your Google account, proceed with the same.
- MEmu Play asks you to log into MEmu Play using your Google Account. It will automatically sync your Google Account to MEmu Play when you log in. Launch the Google Play Store by clicking on the icon and search for Hearts Card Classic.
- After you've found Hearts Card Classic among the search results, click the Install button. If you don't want to go through the above steps, sideload APK (download the .APK from this page and then open it with MEmu).
- After you have installed Hearts Card Classic, all is well for using the app on your personal computer.
No matter which Android emulator you use, the steps for installing, configuring, and running Hearts Card Classic on your PC are the exact same.